Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Anyone out there have a 5003 Pioneer fixed mount, or the 503 tilt mount. I need to know how thick they are in inches. Or in otherwords how far is the plasma from the wall when using these. Actually I'd like to know the width of space between anyone's Pioneer wall mount and the wall and if not Pioneer, the manufacturer. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Edward

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a 503 CMX mounted with a Premier clevis wall mount http://www.premiermounts.com/Product...A_PartID_E_725 . There is 2" between the wall and the back of the display. However I did not use the spacers that were included with the kit which would add @ 1/2" more space if you use them.

This is a great mount; easy to install, rock-solid, allows up to 10 degrees of tilt, and allows you to slide the display side to side several inches to fine tune the location on the wall. I paid $250 plus shipping.

Scott

·
Registered
688 Posts
i concur with scott. the premier pcm-100 is the easiest wall mount i've seen out there. and as scott mentions, it can be adjusted (re: slide) horizontally to center your plasma to the wall (what, you think all studs are perfectly centered on the walls?).

this is the first place where i saw a "how to guide" in mounting it: http://www.plasmaextreme.us/guide.htm -not only was it useful, i ended up calling Lisa at plasma extreme for purchase of the unit...

once i saw this, it was a piece of cake and i relinquished my bell'o stand.

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
I paid less than that for the Peerless, which also allows horizontal movement of the plasma for centering, allows for more tilt than 10 degrees, is very easy to mount, and is fairly shallow.

Chief makes a super low profile mount that is in the high $200s but also allows a forward tilt (to futz with cables) and hand tilt from the top to the desired angle (no tools).

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.