AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a 5002 card for my plasma from dealznet.com and after a week, they still cant seem to get me a tracking number and dont even have a clue if it has been shipped yet. They sure as heck didnt hesistate to charge my CC though.

Customer service there sucks and I would beware before using them. Wish I had spent the extra 20 bucks and used a different company.

(mods, please feel free to move/delete if not appropriate)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, the saga continues..... Word is that they have a 24-48 hour window to give me a tracking number, call once again and get the normal " you will recieve your tracking number via email within a 24-48 hour window. Are they talking about 24 -48 bussiness hours ;) (sarcasim off)

If I don't get it today, I will be canceling this order and going somewere else.

Any suggestions on a new distributor - ones you may have used and are pleased with?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Though this thread will soon disappear since there's nothing really to talk about, I would suggest you use better titles since there is no fear for a 503cmx owner but rather ordering through dealznet.

Congratulations on your new toy! Welcome to the club.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.