AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this forum has always been so helpful I thought I would check here first to see if anyone is interested in buying my 5040 with lifetime (no upgraded hd) and/or an AV Slingbox which is new in the box. I'm looking to simplify my audio video set up and decided that I need to part ways with these.

I haven't even checked ebay yet to see what the going prices are on these yet. Does anyone know? Anyway, if you are interested PM me and I'll get back to you.

Sorry if this post shouldn't be posted in this forum.

Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updated once again, this time for karma reasons.

I orginally had listed the 5040 with the AV Sling at $325 shipped. As I said before, AVS and the people here have been very helpful. So even after someone said my price was much, much lower than those on ebay so be it. Hopefully this karma will help me avoid a speeding ticket this weekend

Anyway, $325 shipped for both the 5040 and AV Sling. $125 shipped for AV and $225 shipped for 5040 to answer those that have been PMing me about seperate prices.

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
go to ebay, search for replaytv, then check 'competed items' box, then sort by highest price and scroll down (not saying you will get the highest price, you got to guestimate using your brain).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.