AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Tv I bought last night on ebay is now going to be the HLN5065. I decided I would rather have the next version of the 5065 rather than the 507w. I feel better about the make of the Hln over the Hlm although I doubt It will really make that difference as it will have the Fli chip that I wanted. Well I should have the TV early next week. And I sure I will be stressing as much as everyone else who bought and had to wait for there TV to see if there are any defects...Knock on wood.

Was this a good Idea to switch models or should I have stayed with the HLM 507w. From everything Ive read the only diff is the fli chip which everyone is saying is in the HLN5065 now?

·
Coyote Waits
27,302 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by xxxmarine79
Was this a good Idea to switch models or should I have stayed with the HLM 507w. From everything Ive read the only diff is the fli chip which everyone is saying is in the HLN5065 now?
With the HLN you will have the current electronics. With the HLM you would of had the same electronics unless it was coming form old inventory.

The older HLM has some good tweaks posted. With the newer ones and the HLN you will have to be a patient tweaker.

Hopefully Samsung is getting better putting the parts together so that's a plus too. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Ditto!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.