AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered the TH-50PHD7UY and a peerless articulating arm mount. The mount should be waiting for me when I get home today. The Plasma is scheduled for delivery on Monday.

I'd like to put up the wall mount over the weekend, before the plasma comes. Can anyone tell me the alignment of the adapter plate relative to the back of the plasma? Is it in the exact middle, or is it offset some? Any other advise is also welcome.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If I remember from install a few in the past. The back wall plate has different positions for the arm so the plasma will be centered. the directions should explane all of that. Hope this helps let us know how it all goes. I will be ordering the same setup soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just installed my 42" 7uy to the peerless articulating mount last weekend. Peeking at the back, the top of the wall bracket is the approximate vertical center point of the tv (+/- 1/2").

I'd recommend that you get out some masking tape, and outline where the tv will be. The center point between the top/botton is where the TOP of your wall bracket should be placed.

Good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. But I'm still a bit confused on the up/down. Is the adapter plate that attaches to plasma centered vertical, or is there an offset?

Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.