AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got got the puppy mounted on a stand, and turned the plasma on for the first time. However, I am getting a "no signal " message. I thought perhaps this was due to not having component selected (when I scroll though input selection I only see component 2) and noticed that you need to change the "Component/RGB-In Select" setting in the setup menu to "Component"; however, the plasma does not seem to allow me to do this. I can not toggle to component in the "Component/RGB-In Select" bar. I believe I have the component connections correctly; component on HR 10-250 with RCA and BNC ends of cable into three component inputs of 50PHD7UY. Anyone know what I could possible be doing wrong? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally able to select component (not sure how I did that ; I think I pushed the PC button), and now component shows up when I cycle through the input choices, but I still get "no signal" ( I was able to receive picture on 13" Sony monitor using RCA inputs from TV to HR 10-250 before I installed the plasma). I can get sound from my stereo via the optical cable from the HR 10250 to the receiver, but no picture. The connections seem secure. Any ideas? Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.