AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have another issure with this tv that i am not sure is normal or not, again i am new to these lcd tvs so bare with me....its seems when i am watching an hd program, whenever the scene switches theres a quick artifact or something like a blurr or a fuzz or lines, i cant really describe it, its very quick....does anyone have any input on what could cause this and if its normal, just trying to figure out if this tv is ok or if i need to exchange, i would hate to have to cause i do love it, but if i need to i will. please help i still dont know much about lcds lol

·
Registered
6,578 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal83 /forum/post/12902833

i have another issure with this tv that i am not sure is normal or not, again i am new to these lcd tvs so bare with me....its seems when i am watching an hd program, whenever the scene switches theres a quick artifact or something like a blurr or a fuzz or lines, i cant really describe it, its very quick....does anyone have any input on what could cause this and if its normal, just trying to figure out if this tv is ok or if i need to exchange, i would hate to have to cause i do love it, but if i need to i will. please help i still dont know much about lcds lol

This is very common, at least with the 71 series. Come into the 71 room and post your question, you will get several people with the same thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts