AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRAND NEW IN BOX - Never been opened (it's too big for the space I have in my living room so I've never been able to use it!)

- Full Manufacturers Warranty

- Selling for $1,899 on Amazon - skip the hassle, save $$, buy locally and pick it up today (located in Manhattan) or we can arrange shipping

TV FEATURES - Picture

- TruMotion 240Hz

(superior motion processing, no 'ghosting' which is typical in regular LCD/LED TV's)

- LED Plus Local Dimming

(adjusts brightness of LED lights according to the picture for deep black levels, bright whites and great color accuracy!)

- Amazing 2D Picture - one of the highest rated LED's on the market

- 3D!

(uses "Passive" 3D, which gives you better viewing angles, cheaper glasses ($10 vs. $100 for active 3D glasses) and no batteries to replace in the glasses)

- 2D to 3D conversion

(no matter what you're watching it can be watched in regular 2D or upconverted to a 3D image!)

- Extremely THIN with disappearing bezel

(has no bezel on outside of the TV to maximize picture size, one of the thinnest HDTV's in the market!)

- 1080p

TV FEATURES - WiFi + Streaming + Apps

- WiFi

- LG has perhaps the largest & best Apps & Streaming services in their TV's!

- Apps (to list a few): Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, MLB TV, 3D Streaming Channels + hundreds more!

- "Magic Motion" Wand remote included (along with regular remote) - acts like a Wii Remote - controlled by motion - great for playing games & fun way to control the TV!

INCLUDED IN THE BOX

- full packaging, manuals, etc (never been opened)

- Standard Remote

- Magic Motion Remote

- 6 Pair of 3D Glasses!

Ready to move it this weekend - I'm home & ready to sell

TAGS: LED, HDTV, 1080p, 3D, Passive, Active, SmartTV, Smart TV, Apps, Netflix Streaming, Sony, Samsung, Vizio, LG, 55", Slim, Thin, Wifi, local dimming LED.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts