AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, looking for some help on on some new purchases. First thing is I'm looking for a 55" plasma, looking to spend no more than $1500. I will also be pairing this with a new blue ray and surround sound system. Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaTaSTrOphiK /forum/post/20896821

Best choice would be the Panasonic TC-P55ST30. Well I suppose you could humor us with a little more info on how it will be used and the room setting etc.....

+1

I presume he has already determined that a plasma is suitable/preferable/acceptable etc. Is the higher-end 55GT30 higher than the alloted budget these days?

·
Registered
10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters /forum/post/20896913

+1

I presume he has already determined that a plasma is suitable/preferable/acceptable etc. Is the higher-end 55GT30 higher than the alloted budget these days?

He could the the 55GT30 for less than $1500 at some online retailers or save a couple hundred if he went with the 55ST30.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry about lack of info but have no knowledge of buying a new TV. I am replacing a 35" Mitsubishi that I've had for the past 15 years. I think I like the plasmas best and am putting it in my basement where my family watches almost all of are TV. Also want to get a home theater with surround sound as well but kinda clueless on that as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.