AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have two rooms where I will have Klipsch bookshelf fronts and Klipsch center channels. Need to install in ceiling surround sound speakers. 6" should do the trick. Any recommendations? High efficiency like Klipsch preferred. Thanks!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
I put in some 6.5 inch Paradigm because Klipsch so backed up shipping from China. Matched fairly close to the performance for the Klipsch. They sound great. Fills in the surround sound nicely.

R65 R’s. Never did figure out why to pay more for the 65 RX’s?

I have Klipsch center, 6.5 inch towers with the Atmos built in, FA’s something or others, and for now the 15 inch Klipsch slot load subwoofer.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just ordered two pairs of Klipsch CDT-5800-C II in-ceiling speakers from Mike at Acoustic Sound Design who is one of Klipsch's largest authorized dealers. He has a few listed as open box however they are not B-stock and are brand new. You can either order the CDT-5650-C II for $175 + tax each or the CDT-5800-C II for $219 + tax each. Shipping is included/free. Purchases can be made over the phone, e-mail or through his ebay listings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts