AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for suggestions on TV models and pricing for 60 to 65 inch TV to be used for displaying hymn lyrics and displaying other content.

The system is being selected to replicate the same signal to both screens at the same time, just mainly looking for TVs that will display well in a bright room.

I am not sure what to look for when it comes to specifications, but we are on a budget. Nothing super complex will be displayed on the screens except maybe some video at times.

Thank you in advance for the help!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Since your not looking for super high contrast and looking for a decent price I'd look at the Vizio 70 inch e series they are bright lcd sets and pretty low cost too. When looking for bang for the buck for low priced TV's Vizio tends to do better than most.

·
Registered
216 Posts
If your church sanctuary is anything like ours that has Alot of outside light in it during the day, the Vizio 70 e701l-a3 or 65 e650l-a2 would be bright enough for daytime use and good enough motion control to watch clips of different church events. These are the non 3d series, if you want 3d you need the equivalent from the M series. While both e-series model aren't quite what I would have for a darkened theater room, then are in fact the models used in hotel rooms and sports bars frequently who want cheaper yet decent quality TV's, if you start looking at budget models from the cheaper Chinese brands or cheapo Sanyo TV's you will come into serious weaknesses. The Vizio e series really is the best bang for your buck. Hope it works out for your church!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts