Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I purchased a Sony KDF60XBR950 from tweeter about two weeks ago. I exchanged two days after receiving because I saw for green dots on the

screen. The second set I received was worst. This time there were green, red blue & black dots on the screen. I have contacted Tweeter once again and will be exchanging it for another one. Can anyone on this forym tell me if they have similar issues with this set? and tell me what this problem is? and if it's a big deal? I can only see them when I go close to the screen.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Earle
Hi all

I purchased a Sony KDF60XBR950 from tweeter about two weeks ago. I exchanged two days after receiving because I saw for green dots on the

screen. The second set I received was worst. This time there were green, red blue & black dots on the screen. I have contacted Tweeter once again and will be exchanging it for another one. Can anyone on this forym tell me if they have similar issues with this set? and tell me what this problem is? and if it's a big deal? I can only see them when I go close to the screen.

If the 4 green dots you were referring to were not visible from more than a couple of feet away then you should have kept the first one... Thats pretty good to only have 4.

Almost ALL LCD rear projection units are going to have this...(i've yet to see one that hasn't. They are Dead/stuck Pixels. If they cannot be seen from your normal viewing position, you shouldn't worry about them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.