AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be the dumbest question ever posted but I am at my wit's end. I'm trying to access the interent through Smart Central and I get the prompt to enter my guest password for the home network. I type in the password and hit enter and it comes back to the password screen. The active "box" is the password area. Just below that is the blue login box. I can't seem to figure out how to get to this login box to continue. A rational person would assume the down arrow on the remote would take you there. That would be too easy. If I hit enter , it brings up the keyboard again for me to enter/change my password. If I hit return, it backspaces over the last character of my password.

I bought this TV last week and with the help of the Sharp call center I was able to get on the internet.We somehow got to this login button to make it work. Apparently the only guy there that knew how to do this quit or died because none of them can figure it out now. Once I do get this solved, I will write it down!

Picture attached. Thank you for your thoughts!

BTW.. Love the picture!

login.jpg 725k .jpg file

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts