AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about purchasing the Samsung stand (assuming I can find one)for my DLP but I'm concerned about whether it will fit all my components...Samsung lists the dimensions as 56.5"(W) x 21.9"(D) x 17.1"(H), but does anyone have the "usable space" measurements for the shelves?

Thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have the stand. As you may or may not be able to see the glass shelves are somewhat curved on the backsides and there is space above the face lip of the upper top. what specifically would you like measured?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm assuming the shelves aren't so curved that it would prevent me from putting 3 components across (would they hang too far off the back?)...I'm hoping that I can fit two 18" devices and a 16" device across on one shelf...I guess that means I need to know if there is at least 52" of space for components across. Also, my tallest component is my center channel speaker, which is about 6.5-7" high. How much height is there between the shelf and the top (and is it the same amount as there is between the bottom shelf and the piece of glass in the middle)?

Thanks....Jack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.