AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having some issues with my HTPC and don't know if it is the computer or the TV. I had it hooked into my Syntax 32" LCD through the DVI and it was working, after a reboot it stopped working. When I hook it up to my Dell 2000fp it works fine (DVI). That would leave me to believe the TV is the problem. BUT I did get it to work at one time (till a reboot) and it's gone again.

THe Nvidia drivers do not see the DVI as a second monitor like it was before.

Any ideas? I have sent an email to Syntax but don't know how long it will take to get a repsonse.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am having a DVI issue with my HTPC. It was working until a few moths ago. Two things changed with the system and I am trying to trouble shoot. Have an ATI Radeo 9000 card and Samsung DLP. Replaced the color wheel and updated XP to sp2 around the same time. After that DVI to DLP stopped working. However, if I startup in the safe mode I can get DLP display to work. There appears to be a video driver program conflict. I am about to try and uninstall sp2 and rollback to sp1, but had problems in the past when I uninstalled sp2. Any recommendations welcome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.