AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just moved from a large space to a smaller apartment, great easier to keep clean! But in December I purchased a 65" samsung and am worried it will be to big to fit in my space. Currently it is at my house 10 hours away and want to see if it will be worth grabbing next time I am up there.

So do you think 8-8.5 feet away from a 65" TV will cause eye strain?

·
Registered
8,209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinkerer  /t/1523019/65-tv-with-8-viewing-distance#post_24494981

So I just moved from a large space to a smaller apartment, great easier to keep clean! But in December I purchased a 65" samsung and am worried it will be to big to fit in my space. Currently it is at my house 10 hours away and want to see if it will be worth grabbing next time I am up there.

So do you think 8-8.5 feet away from a 65" TV will cause eye strain?
If you sit in the front 3rd of a movie theater and you really like to immersed in the video you should be fine. Eyestrain comes from having the contrast up too high in dark rooms, not the distance you sit.

·
Banned
5,023 Posts
Probably the mainboard and or PSU each board is approx $120.00 at shopjimmy.com best thing to do do is get the actual part #'s from the two boards and google them

or replace any faulty Bulging capacitors on either board the main-board can also be the problem that's where the logic controllers are that turn the PSU on from standby .

do your standby light and power lights behave normally ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts