AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one 6pg extra which looses convergence settings when it has been turned off for a while. It still shows the entries though, so only the settings are off when I reconnect it to the htpc. Could this have anything to do with the 00-FE error that is also blinking on the display? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Road

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
road,

If you have the projector set up for switch level one and not standalone then it might think the video card is located in the switcher/controller.

The FE means you dont have a video decoder or its mal- functioning, this is located at the very rear of the projector inside and under the metal plate cover.

Let me explain, when you use the ISS6010-20 switcher the video decoder goes in the switcher if you are using switch level one. In stand alone with out the switcher the video card goes in the slot of the projector, this need to be configured in the settings menu.

Are you sure you pushed store then enter button to store any of what you did? . Another possibility is the projector isnt grabbing the line you just converged or entered, move it to the top of the entry list and shut off auto data store in the settings menu.

These things need to be checked first to trouble shoot further. Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.