AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a good review at projectorcentral.com on the 700. worth a read.

They highly recommended it. Sony model also shown at ceda and they really liked it too.

· Registered
3 Posts
um your really on top of things huh?

· Registered
9,977 Posts
As a first-time poster, jayray, please consider following the forum's wishes. Rule #1, no more separate threads on the Panasonic PT-AE700. Please post in the dedicated thread near the top of the first page. You'll find +1100 comments on the AE700, including some owner-comments and not comments from agenda-based entities.

Rule #2, don't talk about fight club. :)

· Registered
66 Posts
Projector Central is going downhill, IMO. I read the AE700 review the other day, and I thought to myself, "hell, I could have written this review myself with nothing but a copy of the users manual." Really, almost all the info in the article could have come from a manual and Panasonic press releases.

There was not a single measurement, not one. Only some vague comments on the deinterlacing and vertical banding. If this is a review, I need to get into the reviewing business. I could knock out a review a day during coffee breaks.

He needs to go over and check out the reviews on Cine4home.de. Even being machine translated from German they are better, more thorough, more USEFUL reviews.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.