AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
29,681 Posts
@lemonslush - DON'T BE A xxxxxx (I got an infraction last time I called you that) [ arnold voice ]

I guess someone who doesn't like me complained or a mod had a bad day.

I tell you what Jake- let me go measure and see if they will drop into the JBL 2226 boxes I made. If so, I'll take em and swap out the 2226 for them. I can sell the 2226 and recover a decent amount to make it make sense.

·
Deep Sea Sound
3,635 Posts
@lemonslush - DON'T BE A xxxxxx (I got an infraction last time I called you that) [ arnold voice ]

I guess someone who doesn't like me complained or a mod had a bad day.

I tell you what Jake- let me go measure and see if they will drop into the JBL 2226 boxes I made. If so, I'll take em and swap out the 2226 for them. I can sell the 2226 and recover a decent amount to make it make sense.
If its sealed, I think the TD15M needs quite a bit more space than the 2226. I checked the same thing in WinISD to see about replacing my 2225. I think the TD15M is a better driver but I don't have the extra airspace. But if you can make it work, it is definitely a special midbass driver. And from a great seller.

·
Bass Enabler
21,663 Posts
If its sealed, I think the TD15M needs quite a bit more space than the 2226. I checked the same thing in WinISD to see about replacing my 2225. I think the TD15M is a better driver but I don't have the extra airspace. But if you can make it work, it is definitely a special midbass driver. And from a great seller.

This is true but only if you're chasing a specific Qtc. If one is using these for dedicated midbass and intend to use them sealed and with subwoofers anyway then it doesn't matter if the airspace is smaller for the TD15M.

Oh yeah .... do it now! @Mfusick, them kids will get into college eventually. It's all good. Make em pull their weight. :p :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts