AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to spend no more than $1000 for 5.1 (later upgrade to 7.1) for a room 20' x 20' with 20' vaulted ceilings. Can be either bookshelf, tower or stand-mounted speakers. Split between watching movies, video games, and music.

I have been looking at the BIC Acoustech Cinema Series 6 Speaker System, HSU Enthusiast 1 package, and the Infinity Beta line, to name a few.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzza4 /forum/post/0

Looking to spend no more than $1000 for 5.1 (later upgrade to 7.1) for a room 20' x 20' with 20' vaulted ceilings. Can be either bookshelf, tower or stand-mounted speakers. Split between watching movies, video games, and music.

I have been looking at the BIC Acoustech Cinema Series 6 Speaker System, HSU Enthusiast 1 package, and the Infinity Beta line, to name a few.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Welcome to AVS, jzza4.

I think you've already got it nailed with HSU's Enthusiast 1 package, so long as you're willing to pay $1101 shipped.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Why not sell your expensive receiver for one that is half the price and invest that money in better speakers? Just a thought...

Anyway, the B&W 300 series could make you rather happy. DM303 bookshelves x4= $600, LCR3 Center channel = $220... you could even add a BW sub that blends perfectly the ASW-300 for around 300

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.