·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kny3twalker
NO it does not, it says what the resolution of the source is

and stop cussing at me if you want me to response to your questions
its frustrating when someone is arguing something that i wasn't....i was saying something completely different then what you were understanding

i apologize for language

·
Registered
246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballz2TheWallz
somthing like the samsungs only have 800lines of resolution and the sony has like 1200-1500, ill be coming up on $150 soon enough hopefully that will get me a tv from a more reliable site?
sounds good, if you have over 1,000 bucks you should be able to find that tv from somewhere you trust. If it wasnt for the fact that i needed my tv to be as light/small as possible without losing the quality and options i wanted, i probably would have saved up a little longer for the sony. Also keep in mind where you're placing the tv, when i put my samsung on my tv stand it just barely made it, I'm starting to realize how I would have been screwed if i got anything with a greater depth. Can't wait to see ps3 through HDMI on this baby! :D

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by playstat88
sounds good, if you have over 1,000 bucks you should be able to find that tv from somewhere you trust. If it wasnt for the fact that i needed my tv to be as light/small as possible without losing the quality and options i wanted, i probably would have saved up a little longer for the sony. Also keep in mind where you're placing the tv, when i put my samsung on my tv stand it just barely made it, I'm starting to realize how I would have been screwed if i got anything with a greater depth. Can't wait to see ps3 through HDMI on this baby! :D
ive already taken measurements of my stand for the tv, the tv will hang off the back by an inch or two.....at 35inches wide it surely will take up most of the top of the entertainment stand....that ok i dont use that space for anything but throwing disks around

not interested in ps3, dont like the controller the game the build quality or the hype tactics of there consoles, and i would never buy it as a HD movie player because A no gaurentee bluray will win the media format and B the console will probably break on me before i get my moneys worth.....detiticated players for me only please

·
Registered
246 Posts
not me, probably pretty obvious to see who im loyal to (given my name lol). I love the games sony pumps out, and yea im not that crazy about that controller but that doesnt bother me that much. I liked ps1, loved ps2 and im sure ps3 will blow me away, but thats just me everyone has their own opinion. Good luck getting your KD30xs955!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
noticed your in maryland.....im in baltimore county, did you ever find the kdxs955 in any local stores? i wanna go look at it next to some other displays and play with the settings bit

·
Registered
246 Posts
unfortunately no...i know best buy had it a few months ago, but they stopped selling them. I usually shop at the best buy in towson or the circuit city right across the street. I know circuit city doesnt carry the sony, and best buy doesnt have any on the floor. I doubt they have any left in the back but it might be worth a shot, if they do you could get a crazy clearance price on it. I also noticed target.com has the sony but it's only an online only deal and its priced at 1200. I'm fairly certain that target does not sell the KD30xs955 in their stores.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
i called bestbuy in whitemarsh yesterday.....that guy was CLUELESS

pity.....he said they didnt have any sony tvs...but unless they just went and sold all the floor models in 2days i doubt it, and $1200 is to much ouch i could order one off of crutchfield for that...circuit city closest to my house doesnt have it(rosedale/essex)

·
Registered
246 Posts
yea its ashame best buy stopped carrying it, if you wanna still see great picture quality the one near me (towson) had the 34" xbr on display (way more expensive of course around 1800 i think), maybe to give you a rough idea of what the KD30xs955 looks like on a larger scale?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Quote:
ignorance is bliss, i am not talking about changing the resolution

IT SAYS WHAT THE ****ING RESOLUTION THE SOURCE IS OUTPUTTING
You know dude..you got a pretty crappy attitude for wanting help. ANd you got a pretty foul mouth...

Was gonna tell you about a semi popular nation wide retail store that is having a New Year's Sale and will ship this exact same sony set you want with free shipping for 910 bucks..but forget it now.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
You know dude..you got a pretty crappy attitude for wanting help. ANd you got a pretty foul mouth...

Was gonna tell you about a semi popular nation wide retail store that is having a New Year's Sale and will ship this exact same sony set you want with free shipping for 910 bucks..but forget it now.
why even post?

and btw i did apologize
Quote:
i apologize for language
id still apreciate knowing where this sale is.....even though i wont have $910 anytime before new years

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Found another sale, $999 for a 51inch hitachi 51f59 im buying tommorrow, i hope these new sets dont have anything wrong with them

NVM wrong thread in wrong forums, other RPTV thread was deleted and i forgot :(

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.