AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried my xbox360 with HD-DVD drive configured to 1920x1080p with VGA option cable (bought from monoprice). The Marquee 9500LC (un modded I believe)went to very dim for the un-motion scenes. The worst part is went it played HD-DVD movie or game the screen it show the wide verical dark band move up and down slowly in the middle, and the screen is fluctuating/flickering between dim and dimmer and it's un-watchable. if I changed to the next lower resolution 1920x786 (I think) then everything OK. My Marquee can displays very well with my HTPC + xbox HD-DVD combo (D2C +2MB +8500GT/7600GTX @1920x1080 or highter), the Xbox also worked well @1080p on my 42" LCD and 50" Plasma via VGA cable.

Any Idea from other Marquee owner? Seached on this site and found few 9500's owners claimed it work for their combo but not mine
does any mod I need to apply on my marquee? or is there anything wrong with mine?

Any pointer, suggestion are welcome.

·
Registered
18,489 Posts
Sounds like your H phase might be out a bit? Adjust that in the Marquee menu..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.