AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,101 Posts
Tim,

Thats all a little harsh I think.........

the FILE says MAXIMUM RESOLUTION - NO mention of a frequency so to me the file is not complete.........And I did not understand it.......

You have gone BACK over everything that was part of a learning curve for me, AFTER I have now learnt.

I thanked KAL for his time , and still do.

Tim - the thing is I honestly thought I was right when I made those statements, so I was stating as at the time I was sure......

BUT I have an open mind and (unlike many of the digi boys!) am happy to learn if I am wrong .

I also think there will be others who also thought as I did and this thread will also help others as well.

Oh - and just so you know I have 7 Barcos from BG801s to BG1209s - and on all of them when I have gone too high in resolution they all shut down the tubes.........I now understand that I should have lowered the refresh rate at the same time - but that was my real world experience.

I have learnt a lot.

Tim I f I had said nothing I would not have understood what I do now.......its kind of catch 22, BUT if I am unsure I do usually ask not state.

But thank you for the list I can now go beat myself up over, and also look back at my own stupidity,

PLEASE feel free to go back and edit you last post, add words like Idiot, Dunce, Thicko, stuipid, and a host of others - JUST add some smiles as well so I can laugh at myself whilst the tears roll......... :D :D :D

/stands in corner

·
Registered
104 Posts
I ran a cs-hd at 720p into my bd800. could only do 50hz, but picture was stunning. smooth, detailed, just a tiny hint of scanline right at the screen...

was a 16:9 dalite, 1.5gain, 84"wide

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.