AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While watching Show A, I would like to be able to surf the guide, check out Show B for a minute, return to Show A, and then be able to pull up the guide and still have it scrolled to the channel of Show B. More efficient and less jumping around.

Anyone else feel this frustration?

·
Registered
232 Posts
No way to do that currently.

It would be nice to see two pip windows in the guide, one with the current channel and the other with the current guide channel. That way we could keep watching the original show and still see the shows in the guide live.

As for which channel to bring up when the guide displays, it uses the current channel to start with. One thing you could do is to define a set of channels as "favorite" channels so that the guide only shows these channels.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Put the show "A" show watching in the pip window..

Now surf the guide as you wish in the main window. You can back to the guide using 'back" key..

See if that works for you..

·
Registered
101 Posts
yes. the back button does take you to the last place you were in the guide. I wish you could "preview" channels in the guide without having to preview each one.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Coates
yes. the back button does take you to the last place you were in the guide. I wish you could "preview" channels in the guide without having to preview each one.
Not sure what you want here but you can set the mode in "settings/channels" so than when you change the guide channel it will change the chanel in the pip window.. preview (stay on channel is default)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.