AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a question for all you knowledgeable forum members; yeah I know have to butter you up first.
If you had the opportunity to interview a very well known, respected manufacturer of high end subwoofers what questions would you ask? I have my own ideas, but I would really like to hear from you forum members. The question could be about construction, engineering, history, marketing, or future concepts and ideas. Can you help a guy out and specifically list what you would ask? I would very much appreciate any responses you have

Thanks in advance,

Ray

·
Registered
44 Posts
Assuming you'd be speaking to the owner or chief designer.....

1. What interested you in designing speakers, how did you end up doing this?

2. Have your personal tastes in music or HT had an impact on the design of your company's products?

3. If you could do anything in a new design, what would it be? Cost no object for R&D, marketing, or production.

4. What elements of this ultimate design could you bring to market now?

5. What do you have in your living room at home? What type of music / movies fo you enjoy?

6. What do you think is the most important component of a successful design, asthetics or performance?

7. What do you think will be the next big technology change in sub design in the coming years?

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
I think Bryan covered it pretty well. I would like to add:

8. What is the audio industry doing in conjunction with the TV/movie industry to improve the HT experience?

9. What is the audio industry doing in conjunction with the theater industry to improve the movie-going experience?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.