AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok personal opinion. i am looking for a new tv. i want one to play games on. now i got 2 in mind i want u guys opinion. the 1st is a Mitsubishi WD-65735 65" DLP tv. the other is a Vizio SV470XVT 47" LCD HDTV. ok i donno to get the 65" or the 47"

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_thug_85 /forum/post/15460753

ok personal opinion. i am looking for a new tv. i want one to play games on. now i got 2 in mind i want u guys opinion. the 1st is a Mitsubishi WD-65735 65" DLP tv. the other is a Vizio SV470XVT 47" LCD HDTV. ok i donno to get the 65" or the 47"

Well Mitsubishi is a better brand, should have better contrast & of course much much bigger.

Just as long as you don't mind the Silk screen effect & inferior viewing angles, get the DLP.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Simple, if you love the big screen theatre size and have room and don't mind the bulkiness than go for the 65" but if you have limited space and love the modern look of a flat screen on your wall than go for the 47". Personally if I went for an LCD I would go bigger and not with vizio. But that's my opinion. I like the 65" size but DLP's take so much space & they don't look as nice. And with prices really dropping, Flat screens are truly affordable unless you want to go high end. Just make sure it's 1080p or you'll regret it after. My PS3 games & Blurays look stunning in my 52" lcd in 1080p. Have fun tv shopping!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts