Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a owner of CS2 and XG751. Here is my problem:

I am using the 480i for the input sourse. If I choose the output is 720p, everything is OK. But, when I choose the output is SXGA(72/75), the size of the picture cannot fully fill the screen(my screen is 90inch 16:9), even I adjust the size to 100%!Please help me to solve this problem, thanks.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
It is the video-timings on the CS-2. I have a CS-1 and found that the porches are too high in the default settings of the CS-1. I use powerstrip and then create custom resolutions with the powerstrip settings.

clopez

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Is this really the fault of the CS2? My understanding is that the retrace timings on the CRT of computer resolutions such as this are the problem -- in effect, you have to push the projector back to fill the same size screen that a progressive signal such as 720P fills.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, it sounds like clopez has found a nice work-around.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
It sure would be if I'm right about moving the projector (if you want perfect geometry and not a compromise -- compromise can be good, though).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for everybody!I f I choose the output at SXGA(50/60), I can adjust (not using the adusting function of CS2)the size of the picture to fully fill the screen. But, when turn on the cross line pattern of XG751, I found that a lot lines are out the screen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.