AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My XG a 1352 with not too many hours has developed a recent bug that has puzzled me. Perhaps some one can offer a word or two.

I moved to a new house about a year ago. it was in the same area so the pj wasn't shipped. In fact I boxed the unit and moved it myself.

Since the move, the menu overlay once called up, has a wiggle and jerk to it. Picture itself is rock solid. The problem is also with internal pattens.

Since then I have changed my PC graphic board and started a new entry and set up every thing from scratch but no help.

What is really puzzling is that the problem is intermediate. So it is not always there but 75% of the time the menus and patterns have the rapid horizontal movement and/or a slow curvy wiggle. Could it be my power line, sync issue or ..?

·
Registered
827 Posts
try reseating your CPU board (system board)

·
Registered
18,507 Posts
I've seen this on a few XG sets and have changed out all boards on one set except the main system board as I did not have stock. The problem remained. It was never bad enough to ever worry about it, and I always recommend to use an test DVD anyways, so it's not really an issue.

Curt

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought re-seating might work but never did it.

Least nothing is missing. Thanks gentlemen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.