AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my Lumagen Vision blew a chip, I fully expected this company to stand behind their product and their customer.

I was not disappointed.

I e-mailed my problem; I got a reply and a long-distance diagnoisis the same day. I packed and shipped my unit to Oregon the next day. It was fixed and returned to me in less than 10 days, shipping both ways included.

Good as new? Nope, better. They did all the latest upgrades and attached a cable so I can get my own upgrades online from now on. This unit gives me a better dvd picture on my five year old 65" rptv than I could obtain from a brand new comparable model hdtv.

Great product, guys. But it is customer service that creates the real experience. I thank you, publically, for setting the standard in both areas.

Mike Rife

·
Registered
423 Posts
I concur. Working with Patrick and Jim is a real pleasure. Anytime, I find something unusual, they jump on it. Myself and Richard Fisher have been bombarding them for a couple months now and they have taken it like champs and resolved every issue we can throw at them.

Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.