AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had a pair of martin logans for 12 years or so and in the last 2 years they have done some odd things the most recent was both panels stopped working entirely (possibly due to high humidity) after unplugging them for 72 hours and thoroughly vacuuming they came back to life, during the interim 3 days I had my Klipsch rb75's hooked up and just did NOT care for em I calibrated and recalibrated altered sub settings etc just not happy with them thankfully my ML's decided to work, HOWEVER they seemed off again the other day so I broke out my ratshack meter and ran some pink noise and they are both down in output so I recalibrated and had to raise the trims to + 3.5 in order to balance everything so something aint right.….I don't have funds for new panels so that's out and I don't care for my Klipsch so I need a giant killer CHEAP bookshelf to tide me over , Have a good sub in a HSU VTF 3 mk4 and a decent pair of stands so whats the ones to consider?
its an all purpose system movies/games/music

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

·
Registered
16,986 Posts
around $500 pair
Along with the Ascend 340SE and Chane A2.4 previously mentioned, I'd add the Emotiva T-Zero, which is a tower with a bookshelf pricetag.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts