AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why wont this function do gapless playback..? i know the atrac files i am using are encoded properly, and i know they playback gapless when in the music player (or in the psp), but in game, they stutter btwn tracks. this happens in hvb and sshd, (havent tried pain yet), so i am thinking it is a universal thing, like the devs are using an early (faulty?) build of the music player in the custom soundtrack feature. i know, for instance, that sony broke this feature, and then subsequently fixed it (without noting it in the changelog) in the psp via firmware updates - somewhere around 3.71 iirc, so i could see this custom soundtrack hiccup as being something as simple as using the wrong build. but they need to fix this...

any thoughts...?

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
No clue, sorry. I don't think it's an early version, maybe just something they didn't bother supporting?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is what i was afraid of...

hopefully this can be addressed in the future, though i can see how it wouldnt be

too bad.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I didnt want to make a new thread, so i wanted to ask in here.

Are new games shipping w/ the option for "in game music" ?

Are there any games (besides PSN games) that have given updates to use "in game music" ?

Thanks,

-J

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristo7905 /forum/post/14822785

I didnt want to make a new thread, so i wanted to ask in here.

Are new games shipping w/ the option for "in game music" ?

Are there any games (besides PSN games) that have given updates to use "in game music" ?

Thanks,

-J

Burnout Paradise has been given an update for custom soundtracks.

http://kotaku.com/381528/custom-soun...t-paradise-ps3

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Burnout Paradise

Warhawk

have been patched.

New games include most first party titles including:

Motorstorm 2

NBA 09

1 - 7 of 7 Posts