AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello dues how are ya??

Does anyone know if the movie THE GOONIES was ever released IN ITS ORIGINAL ANALOGUE FORMAT on VHS? (Cat # 11474) The only ones I can find have been DIGITALLY PROCESSED and its sickening!!!!

THIS MOVIE WAS MADE IN 1985 and its beautiful analogue format wont ever be able to be experienced :(

I know on VIDEODISC,the movie is THE ORIGINAL MOVIE!! (NOTHING DIGITAL.. TOTAL PURITY)

Anyone happen to know?? -- THAT PURPLE TAPE ABOVE IS THE FIRST RELEASE OF THIS I THINK...... (I would love to see the print date on that)

I have a newer 1997 copy (DIFFERENT CAT # (13275)) that does not say "DIGITALLY PROCESSED" but it doesnt sound like true analogue either.... (Im not sure how pure it is compared to 11474 on videodisc)

Anyone have any ideas?? -- Just putting this here seeing if someone could point me in the right direction..... (Less getting a Videodisc copy of it)

· Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you my friend :)

I may do that.........

Im wondering if anyone out there who does have a videodisc player AND HAS THIS MOVIE,might be willing to make me a copy (Dub from videodisc to VCR in SP mode) -- There may be,who knows.......

· Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes and it wont be anywhere near as g00d as the original

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.