AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that bought your Toshiba DST-3000 from Video Only, I would like to know if it comes with component video cable? I heard that some have gotten one and others didn't or did not mention it. Thanx!

I'll be getting mine later this week.:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got my DST-3000 from Video Only and it included it; albeit a cheap component video cable. Also, the owner's manual lists it as included in the package.

j

·
Registered
738 Posts
yes it was all included. but you probably want to use better cables anyway.

carlos

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
What some may consider a cheap component cable still delivers a razor sharp picture for HdNet, which is the only channel I use it for. Detail and dimensionality come through loud and clear with the supplied cables with the Toshia 3000 hd receiver.

I even have my component outputs split with Monster direct input audio splitters to send the hd picture to my Sony 10HT front projector and to my Sony 57HW40 in another room. And these cables go through passive Radioi Shack av switchers without any visible degradation to the signal.

Visitors to my home see the sharpest hd picture that one could hope to see. Of course, nothing is of the igh quality of HdNet, but the other HD channels all look great and razor sharp with the better material.

I have very high regard for the component cables that came with the Toshiba and that came with the Dish 6000 hd receiver.

Shelly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.