AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, lets get some screenshots! I know that there's a few here and there in the home theater pages and in the occasional thread, but overall, I really have no clue what kind of picture a digital projector provides. Of course this totally discounts the motion aspect of video, but still I would love to seem some in action screen shots of your projecters doing there thang! Especially in non animated programming. I would REALLY love to see a photo of HD if anyone is fortunate enough to have a HD receiver or Dish.

I can host the images myself if you wanna email em to me? my addy is [email protected]

Hey, I'll do one better, I'll set up a website with screenshots from various projectors, I will include your name if you like, or not if you don't want it out.

If anyone is willing to do this, that would be great, send me one or more screenshots, your projector model, screen size, screen type, and any other info (line doubler, dvd player etc...) that you want included.

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
I fear people might actually try to use the screen shots as to what projector they should buy. A screen shot, will never do any projected image justice. Too many variables!

They are fun to look at though. I wish more people would put pictures of thier set up in the "System Configuration" forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.