AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Place this post where you want it, but I wanted to let others know that I have most of the A35 / XA2 firmwares for the US market. I believe I am missing the 3003 for the A35 and 2723 for the XA2.

PM / reply to this link if you want copies of this and the manuals for these devices. I still own and use these and I know some folks are just now digging them out of storage / finding some available and need updates.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi all,

Place this post where you want it, but I wanted to let others know that I have most of the A35 / XA2 firmwares for the US market. I believe I am missing the 3003 for the A35 and 2723 for the XA2.

PM / reply to this link if you want copies of this and the manuals for these devices. I still own and use these and I know some folks are just now digging them out of storage / finding some available and need updates.
I have an A2 that gives me the error "this disc is not in dvd format" whenever I try to play a regular dvd or an HD DVD from my collection. I don't remember if I ever did a firmware up grade on it but if I did it likely hasn't been for many years. Do you think an update will solve my problem?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts