AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone own the down-firing version of the A5-350 with the LT300 amp. I ordered one of these and would love to hear what any owners think about this sub. Was wondering about 300 watts being enough for a 15" driver.

·
Registered
425 Posts
When I placed my order, I talked with Brett and he stated it has plenty of juice. I'm real curious as well, to hear from those that own the A5-350 with the LT 300.

I've searched all over and have come up empty handed.

Edit: I'm also curious if the 350 ever had the LT300 as a standard amp.

·
Registered
191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshKo /forum/post/17091854

When I placed my order, I talked with Brett and he stated it has plenty of juice. I'm real curious as well, to hear from those that own the A5-350 with the LT 300.

I've searched all over and have come up empty handed.

Edit: I'm also curious if the 350 ever had the LT300 as a standard amp.

The original A5-350 did have a choice between the LT/350 or you could upgrade to the LT/550.

When Brett said it has plenty of juice, he's not lying. The first one I tested was enough to bring both him and Alex out of the office to see what the heck I was testing because of the racket it was making in the office.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
The biggest difference between the old school LT/350 vs. LT/550 was that the LT/550 would shake the drop ceiling 40' away and the LT/350 would stop shaking the drop ceiling at 20' or so.

In the room, the LT/350 was definitely enough to enjoy the bass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts