AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting rather fed up with cyberlink. Some weeks ago I sent an online question about the low volume output of their internal decoding compared to the SP/DIF output (the bug is mentioned in several threads here). An average of 2 weeks for each response means after all this time, and I've yet to get anywhere. I've re-confirmed that I have all the current patches, all the current drivers etc. I got another 'response' this morning.

It goes like this:
Quote:
you can try to update PowerDVD XP 4.0 new patch on our web site to try. Here is the link: http://www.gocyberlink.com/english/d...e.jsp?dl_id=67

AAAARARARARARARARAGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! That's the THIRD time they've told me to install this patch. What else can I do?????

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Get TheaterTech or WinDVD? Honestly, I think that that is the only response that they have translated to English.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Having paid my money, I don't really want to buy another player. I've been considering trying theatertek, but as it doesn't have internal decoding, it's (currently) a bit of a no-go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.