Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HDTV reminder for Friday, 10/26/01:

Please note that the "2001 Radio Music Awards" scheduled 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EDT/PDT will not be produced in HDTV.

HDTV reminder for Saturday, 10/27/01:

Please note that Saturday's episode of "America's Funniest Videos" at 8:00 PM EDT/PDT will not be produced in HDTV. The "ABC Big Picture Show"

which airs at 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EDT/PDT will be produced in HDTV.

HDTV reminder for Sunday, 10/28/01:

Please note that "The Practice" (a repeat episode from last season) scheduled 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM EDT/PDT will not be produced in HDTV. The Wondeful World of Disney "Toy Story", scheduled 7:00 - 9:00 PM NYT/PT and Alias, scheduled 9:00 - 10:00 PM NYT/PT will be produced in HDTV.

I hope this will clear up any misguided viewer info.

This is ABC info & is accurate.

JStigler

WFAA-TV

·
Registered
690 Posts
Thanks for an update from an ABC member!! However, Excite.com lists all the HDTV and to date has never been wrong, even when AVS members swear something will be in HD.

They do not list My Best Friends Wedding as HDTV, as they did not list Apollo 13 and Liar Liar. Although, ABC's web site listed both these as HDTV simulcast and the prez of ABC said all theatrical presentations would be in HDTV this season!!

So don't hold your breathe for another Saturday night disappointment from ABC! :confused:

Plan on watching the World Series in brilliant Fox 480i.

Please keep us updated..."J"

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ripster Said:

They do not list My Best Friends Wedding as HDTV, as they did not list Apollo 13 and Liar Liar.

I checked again to make sure on Sat that the Movie is HD. One place didn't list it but the other did. Both on the ABC affiliate site. This repeat telecast will be broadcast in HDTV/5.1 Audio.

Hey I am just an engineer trying to get the word out and make sure if it is HD that it gets on the air without a hitch.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,683 Posts
As always, we appreciate info from the professionals. Thanks and a tip of the hat to JStigler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.