AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 68 of 68 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by pdoyle
OT: Is Parcells a great coach or what!?

Pat
Yeah, it was the Tuna that made that idiot Bryant squib his kick out of bounds with 11 seconds left.

But, yes, he is a great coach.

you shouldn't blame the kicker. its not any different than golf, you just pull one every once in a while. its easy to do when you're excited. how about fassels time management at the end. let the clock run down or 5 or 6 sec. you still have time to stop the clock if you botch the fg attempt. you guys got the better team, but just got out coached. anyone watch on sammy dlp? there was alot of pixelation in the closeups in abc's broadcast. haven't seen this in the cbs hd. still looked good though.

It's also really easy on a squib kick since you kick it that hard, and can't predict the way the ball will bounce.

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaggeto
It's also really easy on a squib kick since you kick it that hard, and can't predict the way the ball will bounce.
THEN KICK IT DEEP! OR AT LEAST STRAIGHT! THE IDIOT SAID HE WAS AIMING IT TO THE LEFT. CHANCES ARE IT'LL TAKE A FUNNY HOP GOING THAT WAY. ARRRGGGHHH!

Sorry I yelled. Still not over it. To stay up that late for that result, well, let's just say it ruined a good HD broadcast.

Quote:
Originally posted by DOBE
I feel like I am listening to the Jim Rome show. I guess if I were an NY Giants fan I would also vent.:)
Let's recap the Giants' last two losses, just so you can understand where we're coming from.

1.) Blow a 24-point, second half lead in a playoff game against the 49ers;

2.) Rally from a 16-point, second half deficit, secure the win with 11 seconds left, only to lose it because the PK gets vertigo.

Oh, and Rome blows...

Quote:
Originally posted by sangs
1.) Blow a 24-point, second half lead in a playoff game against the 49ers;
Wow that brings back great memories! Garcia running the no huddle ofense over and over and over.

Oh yeah, did I mention the PQ of last night's game was great. :D

Lol, I'd be at least as mad if it was the Broncos. Let's just hope the Raiders don't decide to come out of their shell against the Broncos on MNF again like last year. They lost 4 games in a row before going on a season tear starting with the Broncos last year.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.