AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the team at AccessDTV punted awhile back (saying that they only support official operating systems). Where does that stand?

-Steve

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
â€Where does that stand?â€

On one foot. ;)

Actually they are getting close to releasing a new software version (including XP) with enhanced drivers that balances the RGB color channels and provides the correct voltage levels with a minor modification.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Watson
â€Where does that stand?â€

On one foot. ;)

Actually they are getting close to releasing a new software version (including XP) with enhanced drivers that balances the RGB color channels and provides the correct voltage levels with a minor modification.
Cliff,

I just installed Win XP. Got message that Saa7146 and Janus driver were not correct( Used Win2000 drivers). I get a picture in HD mode but desk top window is Unwatchable. Very large interlace lines and 4 of everything.

Is this normal for the moment ?

OH. It doen't dial the phone anymore ,also.

Joe

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
â€Is this normal for the moment ?â€

Joe,

I don’t know. I never tried to install Win2000 drivers in XP. The XP drivers are excellent with XP and should be posted for open beta (RC) testing soon.

â€OH. It doen't dial the phone anymore ,also.â€

It’s about time. The Atomic Clock is broken now. ;)

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cliff,

That is good to hear.

-Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.