AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently upgraded to the new version of accessdtv. The upgraded version is giving me problems I did not have with the original. I upgraded the drivers and the desktop as instructed.

The most significant problem is with station tuning. Despite a strong signal I will often have to switch from pvr or dtv mode to analog and then back to pvr in order for the card to tune in.

I also have had occasional problems with fast forward and reverse, getting hang ups.

Thanks,

Brian

·
Premium Member
5,817 Posts
Brian,

The two problems you speak of have been mentioned before by other accessDTV owners with the new software and drivers. Do a search on the forum for the thread about the new drivers for accessDTV.

Yes, it appears that the new drivers did affect over the air tuning for people. According to Cliff, this has to do with the CBS/Dish 5000 fix. I didn't want to make a big deal about it. I figured if enough people had the same problem, accessDTV would look into it.

The lock ups from fast forwarding and rewinding are ALMOST gone. It is certainly much better than it was before. I have had it only happen once when I tried the hot keys for FF and REW (hitting the hot keys very slowly). I decided to leave the FF and REW hotkeys alone and just use the remote for now.

For both minor issues, itech group and Cliff seem to be aware of the above already. I guess it wouldn't hurt to drop an email to itech group support to see what their thoughts are one it.

[This message has been edited by mkanet (edited 05-29-2001).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.