Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe,

The PPG server is broken. You should have received the following email for accessDTV support.

The accessDTV television program guide is temporarily unavailable. Please

be assured we are diligently working with our program guide content

provider to rectify this situation quickly.

We will notify you immediately when you may again successfully access your

television programming information. We apologize for any inconvenience

this may cause and look forward to continuing to provide you with the

highest level of service.

If you have any questions, please contact our Technical Support Team at

[email protected]

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The accessDTV Team

------------------

Best Regards, Cliff

Digital Connection, LLC

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Cliff,

Thanks for the info.

Funny, I never got an email from them even though I registered for my trial subscription.

Oh well, it's not a big deal anyway. I am happy as a camper recording from my DISH 5000 with accessDTV.

Joe

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Q:
Cliff,

Thanks for the info.

Funny, I never got an email from them even though I registered for my trial subscription.

Oh well, it's not a big deal anyway. I am happy as a camper recording from my DISH 5000 with accessDTV.

Joe
They may be having problems with the email server also. I have received email that was 24 yours late.

I believe they are going to extend the trial subscriptions to make up for the PPG server problems.

------------------

Best Regards, Cliff

Digital Connection, LLC

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Cliff,

Why is it that ever since yesterday, everytime I try to download the PPG from accessDTV, it comes up with a message that tells me to try again one hour later than the current time?

I have tried this 3 times now and I always get the same message.

I thought their server may be busy so I tried this at ~6:00 AM EDT this morning and it said "try again at 7:00 AM"

I tried at 7:00 AM and same message.

Now it is 12:50PM and it says try at 1:45PM.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Q
Cliff,

Why is it that ever since yesterday, everytime I try to download the PPG from accessDTV, it comes up with a message that tells me to try again one hour later than the current time?

I have tried this 3 times now and I always get the same message.

I thought their server may be busy so I tried this at ~6:00 AM EDT this morning and it said "try again at 7:00 AM"

I tried at 7:00 AM and same message.

Now it is 12:50PM and it says try at 1:45PM.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe
I know this message is about 6 months old, but I am having the same problem as described above. Everytime I try to download the PPG, I get the try again in one hour message. Is their a solution?

Alex

·
Registered
703 Posts
I'm reviving this thread to find out if anyone else is having this problem. I signed up for a trial subscription yesterday and for the past 24 hours I have received the following message:

The server will create the program guide data. This will take a little time. Please try downloading again after ......

Everytime I try to download the program guide I get the same message with a new time that is appromixately 1 hour later.

So, is the server down or is this typical?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Either the server is down or something else is wrong because I'm still getting the same message -- try again in one hour. I guess I'll send an email to their tech support.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.