AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to sound like an idiot because I'm sure it's posted around here somewhere, but I can't find how to access the service menu for my KV34XBR910.

I had posted a problem recently while playing certain video games. One for example, when I play Tetris, the top of every piece has an extra line about a pixle high. Is this what is known as overscaling and underscaling?

Thanks a bunch,

Jesse

·
Registered
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by venger
I don't want to sound like an idiot because I'm sure it's posted around here somewhere, but I can't find how to access the service menu for my KV34XBR910.

I had posted a problem recently while playing certain video games. One for example, when I play Tetris, the top of every piece has an extra line about a pixle high. Is this what is known as overscaling and underscaling?

Thanks a bunch,

Jesse
LOL///It was on the same page as your thread...here's the link http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=295646

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I haven't tried the Xbox but I hooked up PS2 with component cables and it looks great despite the aged flaws of the PS2. I'm curious what system were you playing tetris on, an older system?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.