AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was originally going to go with Elite, but they seem to be out of stock everywhere in Canada I look for the 16 x 9 100" models. The best I could come up with was this one:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...301&CatId=2433

Unfortunately, I don't see any brackets for hooks on the top of it. I'm wondering if this is just a stock picture error? I've never had a projector before and I don't know how else it'd go up besides with the hooks.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
331 Posts
For what it's worth, I went to Lowes and got some 3" round headed machine screws and wall-mounted it. I did this by myself without any help from anyone else and I got the bugger perfectly level at less than 1" per 12 ft. It took me about four or five tries to then it get perfectly centered over the center channel speaker, however, but for the 106" electric, it was definitely doable as a one-man job.

Of course now that up there, the wife thinks she'd rather have it bracket mounted so that it gives a four or five inch gap off the wall so she can put something flush against the wall for when the screen is up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.