AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching a new Ace of Cakes last night on Food network HD and for some reason it was letter box stretched instead of just normal wide screen. I have noticed this numerous times watching this show. Does it appear like this for everybody of just me with Insight Cable? Other shows are in HD display perfectly.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,766 Posts
Not all Food HD programs are HD. Even the ones that are HD may have older SD episodes.

·
Registered
84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmeiners /forum/post/16855956

I was watching a new Ace of Cakes last night on Food network HD and for some reason it was letter box stretched instead of just normal wide screen. I have noticed this numerous times watching this show. Does it appear like this for everybody of just me with Insight Cable? Other shows are in HD display perfectly.

Yes, seen it this way on Comcast and Cox. Drives me crazy that its filmed in 16:9 and shown in stretch letterbox.

Seriously, Food Network, get it together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.