AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've got Acer H5360BD and I really love it when watching movies. However, when trying games, I get some eye strains (probably due to fast motion). Having checked the nVidia control panel, I realized that I can up the refresh rate from 60Hz to 120Hz, and the projector detect this signal without any problems (showing 1280x720 and 120Hz signal). However, when running any 3D game or 3D movie on that mode (using 3DTV Play and DLP-Link glasses) I get the red message "Current mode [email protected] is not HDMI 1.4 3D compatible", and 3D vision never work. When I set it back to 60Hz, it works fine.

Maybe I am missing something, I know this projector support 120Hz, and that I am using 3D HDMI cable, but why does it not work with 3D vision on this mode? Any work arounds/things to do to make it work on that mode?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

Apparently, 3DTV Play only supports up to 60Hz for 720p and 1080p. I am leaving this for anyone coming through search engines.

Edit: The 60Hz support means 60Hz for each eye

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.