AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any reviews or information on these subs?

There really cheap in price around 250 shipped and was interested if they are good at all but doing google searches and on this site can't find anything.

·
Registered
8,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer101 /forum/post/15478648

Are there any reviews or information on these subs?

There really cheap in price around 250 shipped and was interested if they are good at all but doing google searches and on this site can't find anything.

The list prices don't mean a thing!

You would be dealing with an unknown entity. Instead of an unknown 15 incher, you should consider the PA 120.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion. The PA 120 looks very good price wise. I'll do some research on it.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
357 Posts
LOL yeah I saw an eBay auction I could have won for like $50 dollars. A quick Google search brought up nothing about the sub or even the company Accoustic Audio.

I love how they put a MSRP $699 in the auction but I didn't see a single result showing any place else ever selling them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I found a review on this sub at Amazon. The customer stated that the sub looked okay, but sounded weak. When he pulled it apart, he was surprised at how small the magnet assembly was. He stated that the entire woofer was perhaps 5 to 7 lbs total, for a 15" driver. The rest of the weight is cabinet. Overall, he felt like he had wished he had bought a name brand smaller, better built unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts