AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there any ADA fans, I have been using the ADA processor now for a while and it has trumped every other processor I have owned, Classe, Bryston, ML, marantz , onkyo, Yamaha and a load more. So I decided to see if their amps were as good. I am now the owner of the above amp , and the label says it is a PTM6150 BA. Im wondering what the BA means serial number is 19080604A and also wonder if there is any records out there to say what year it is from. I see from the ADA website they were launched in 95.

Off now to plug it in and see how it performs

One last query, I have read that the fan is noisy and wonder if anyone has replaced it with a super quiet fan of similar cooling specs ?

Thanks in advance and Happy Easter from Ireland.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello there any ADA fans, I have been using the ADA processor now for a while and it has trumped every other processor I have owned, Classe, Bryston, ML, marantz , onkyo, Yamaha and a load more. So I decided to see if their amps were as good. I am now the owner of the above amp , and the label says it is a PTM6150 BA. Im wondering what the BA means serial number is 19080604A and also wonder if there is any records out there to say what year it is from. I see from the ADA website they were launched in 95.

Off now to plug it in and see how it performs

One last query, I have read that the fan is noisy and wonder if anyone has replaced it with a super quiet fan of similar cooling specs ?

Thanks in advance and Happy Easter from Ireland.
any ADA fans out there ?

willie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts