AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my room is pretty small, around 12 x 10. I currently have a single MFW-15 with Def Tech Bp-30's, c/l/r-2000, Bp2x all being powered by a Denon avr-4308. The MFW-15 sub that I have is (I think?) the model with the more reliable amp.

1. If I go with a second sub, should I get another MFW-15?

2. How hard is it to find a single MFW-15?

3. What should I expect to pay for an MFW-15?

4. What other subs would work well to add to the current setup I have?

Thanks in advanced!

·
Banned
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It seems to be pretty hard to find used MFW-15's. I would probably buy two more (bringing the total to 3) if I could find them.

What is the going rate for a used pair of MFW-15's? If any of you guys have one (or two) for sale then please hit me up!

·
Registered
2,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martycool007 /forum/post/0

It seems to be pretty hard to find used MFW-15's. I would probably buy two more (bringing the total to 3) if I could find them.

What is the going rate for a used pair of MFW-15's? If any of you guys have one (or two) for sale then please hit me up!
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1290649

If you think you can pull this off and cant find a mfw15 driver. I can recommend a perfect replacement that actually models pretty much the same. If you can manage to build the box or have someone build it for you then the driver and the a 300watt bash amp will cost you $380 total and add a couple extra bucks for mounting hardware and other items like that. Keep me posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.