AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just hooked up my ProCinema 60 system and have decided I would like some more midrange to go with this cool little system. Ya, I know big surprise that I would not be real satisfied with this system for music. This is a bedroom system roughly 12 X 18 feet so the small speakers are a must. I am happy with the system for movies but Would like to add some bigger L & R speakers. Newegg has the Mythos Two on sale for $150 each until 05/01, would these speakers work well with the procinema 60? I am also considering the pro monitor 800 as well but I like the look of the Mythos better, not to mention It should sound better because of its larger size. It is really nice to have a resource like this forum to help us out when we need it. Thanks to all of you who help us noooobs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I have a 7.1 reciever, I am not sure if the overall sound would be ok with such a small center speaker. Has anybody tried this? I am ok with the small sub. I am ok with the sound of voices. I just need the sound in the middle that is missing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After more research the mythos 3 would be the correct center but it is too big for my setup. Also it is not on sale and now I am spending over 600 bucks to upgrade a system I paid 179 bucks for in the first place. Dont get me wrong, I knew before I bought the procinema 60 that it was not going to be great for music. I am very pleased overall with this little system and would not mind spending 300 bucks to make it better. I just dont want to buy the mythos 2 if they would sound out of balance with the rest of the speakers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts